Friday, April 5, 2013

Ashleigh Rose's Birthday xxxxx

Its Friday which means its my DT blog post day xxxxxx

yesterday was my beautiful daughter Ashleigh Rose's 11th Birthday and Sherri kindly sent me one of her new Besties which look exactly like her so i made one of Ashleigh's cards and thought perfect for the blog xxx


I have also used centura pearl cardstock for the card blank and one of the matt layers a Creata backing paper and some of the creata metallic cardstock for extra layers - also used a sentiment stamp and gems from my stash - ive chosen promarkers in co-ordinating colours - ive coloured the digi's eyes and hair in colours like my Ashleigh and she was very excited to see this card - thank you so much Sherri you made her day xxx

cards by kerrie - blog

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Kerrie,i bet your daughter loved it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Kerrie and so pleased that Ashleigh had a wonderful 11th Birthday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, belated birthday wishes to Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete