Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pretty in purple and pink


 Today i would like to share with you not a card but a folder i have created to store my printed off Sherri Baldy Digi's .

I created the folder using Creata Kraft card which is a very sturdy card and was perfect for the job .
As you can see i have used a wonderful and sweet fairy image 6122 coloured her in purple and pale pink tones using my Pro markers.The picture above is the front cover of my folder.



 I have decorated the spine of my folder and added a label so i know what folder is when when it is stored .



 The above picture is of the inside of my folder as i wanted it to look just as pretty on the inside as i did the outside . 




All products i have used are from Creata . The Gems and 2 small brads  are from my stash and i used pro markers to colour my image .
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs Caroline 
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely folder, so pretty. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love it!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning. What a great way to store and protect your precious digis.

    thanks for sharing your great project.

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete