Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Love


Good Morning friends in blogland


Once again it is mid week and my turn to share my DT card, it's Rose here.
As you all know that the new challenge is up " Dies/ Punches" there is still time to enter your card.
There is also a new freebie on the Besties Challenge to get you started .
Hope that you have been enjoy all the new Besties by Sherry Baldy.


Here is my DT card :

Prissy Sissy - image 756
As I enjoy working on all the Besties Images .. they all different ..!
On this card ... I used punch and die cut, just good to enter the 
 This season I am in love with orange and blue ...rather on my side of the world is Autumn.
More information on this card hop over to my blog Here
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek .. until
we meet again .
Happy crafting
Rose (DT)


1 comment: