Sunday, June 23, 2013

Shaped Card Challenge

Hi everybody, Regina here with a card I made for this week's post using a digi for this week's new challenge which is to MAKE A SHAPED CARD.   HERE is where you can purchase the digi I used and HERE is a link to the challenge.


The card I made for this challenge....


Close Up

 


Supplies Used:

Stamp Focal Image - Sherri Baldy's MyBesties Stamp
Stamp Sentiment - La La Land
Card stock: Papertrey Ink Card Stock, Berry Sorbet and Aqua Mist and Gina K Designs, Soft Sand
Ink - Papertrey Ink, Aqua Mist
Copic Markers
Spellbinders Circle and Lacey Circle
Flower Flourish Die - My Favorite Things (MFT)
Flowers - I made them
Pearls - Kaiserkraft
Eyelash Fiber - from my stash


For more inspiration, HERE is a link to Sherri Baldy's Facebook page.  You will find cards posted there by the design team and customers as well. 

I hope you'll find time to get some crafting in this week and join the Make a Shaped Card Challenge to win fun prizes.

If you get a chance, I'd love it if you can visit my blog at Cards by Regina and leave a comment letting me know you stopped by and even join. :)





Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




HUGS,
Regina

3 comments: