Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Having a Fun Hair Day.

Hi Everybody. It's Beth again. I wanted to share this cute Bestie image #644. You can purchase this downloadable image from Sherri Baldy's Etsy site.


We were asked to challenge ourselves with the hair color. Well let's just say I'm not very adventurous with my hair color. I have always stayed "in the box". So I went Crazy, for me, with orange.


This was bold for me. I really ended up enjoying the fun color. I need to find some time to play with vibrant colors for hair.
I made this card into an ice cream gift card holder. I can't wait to give it away.




Once again I used up lots of odds and ends.
Some Stampin Up retired paper. Echo Park paper from the "I Love Sunshine" pack.
Stampin Up border punch. 
I hope you enjoyed this sweet girl. You can find the image here.
Please feel free to ask questions. 
Until next time, 
Beth
FromHandAndHeart.com



1 comment: